Reno-Stead Airport Offers
Click on the map to see in a larger pdf format.
- 3,000 acres available for development
- Rare airside access at general aviation/reliever airport
- Annexed into City of Reno
- Rail spur option
- Two Runways
- Instrument Landing System and GPS approaches
- Airfield designed to commercial aircraft standards for emergency reliever use
- Over $40 million has been invested in airport improvements over the last seven years
For more information regarding economic development opportunities at Reno-Stead Airport, please contact Tina Iftiger, Vice President of Airport Economic Development, at 775-328-6417 or email@example.com.