Reno-Tahoe International Airport Offers
Click on the map to see in a larger pdf format.
- 250 acres of available land in the center of Reno minutes from both US395 and I-80
- Commercial and military quality infrastructure
- No aviation congestion
- 24/7 Operations (police, fire, snow removal)
- 24/7 Tower (new tower operational in Oct. 2010)
- Two Instrument Landing Systems (redundancy) and GPS approaches on all six ends
- Large Ramp
- Foreign Trade Zone
- 24/7 On-site Customs
- Sufficient Runway Length
- Airfield capable of various cargo aircraft
- An official diversion airport for Air China and all CA Bay Area airports
- Served by FedEx (air and ground), UPS, DHL, Alaska/Horizon Air, American/American Eagle, Delta, Southwest, United, and US Airways
Land Use Plan
Click HERE to view the Land Use Plan.
New Developments Available at Reno-Tahoe International Airport
For more information regarding economic development opportunities at Reno-Tahoe International, please contact Tina Iftiger, Vice President of Airport Economic Development, at 775-328-6417 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. 1280 Terminal Way (PDF)
1. Airport Commercial & Storage (PDF)