- Nevada Institute for Autonomous Systems (NIAS)The Nevada Institute for Autonomous Systems (NIAS) Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Program Management Office brings together a new team of educators, businesses and government entities. NIAS will foster learning and academic achievement by working with researchers, educators and industry leaders alike, creating a safe, fulfilling, and academically enriching climate for the future of UAS research and development.
- Desert Research Institute (DRI) DRI is the environmental research arm of the Nevada System of Higher Education. DRI conducts cutting-edge applied research in air, land and life, and water quality across Nevada, the United States and on every continent. With more than 500 employees and two main campuses in Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada, DRI generates $50 million in total annual revenue.
- Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN) The Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada is a private/public partnership committed to recruiting and expanding quality companies that have a positive economic impact on the quality of life in the Greater Reno-Sparks-Tahoe Region.
- Nevada Governor’s Office of Economic Development (GOED)The Nevada Governor’s Office of Economic Development (GOED) was created during the 2011 Session of the Nevada Legislature through a collaboration of the Nevada Governor’s Office and the Leadership of the Nevada State Senate and Assembly. GOED promotes a robust, diversified and prosperous economy in Nevada, stimulating business expansion and retention, encouraging entrepreneurial enterprise, attracting new business and facilitating community development.
- Truckee Meadows Community College (TMCC) Truckee Meadows Community College (TMCC) is a comprehensive community college located in Reno, NV and is part of the Nevada System of Higher Education. The college serves more than 28,000 students each year in credit and non-credit programs at five college sites and more than 20 community locations. TMCC is northern Nevada’s jobs college, preparing qualified students for jobs in local industries.
- University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) The University of Nevada, Reno is one of the nation’s top public research universities. Recognized as a National Tier 1 University by U.S. News & World Report, the University’s continued ranking is a statement about the students that attend, the graduates it produces, and the quality of faculty and their world-improving research and creativity. The University now offers a minor degree program in Unmanned Autonomous Systems and plans to develop an Advanced Autonomous Systems Innovation Center in the near future.