With no land loans or land acquisition costs, and with the benefits of a Foreign Trade Zone, a RNO location can save your company money. The logistics of shipping
your cargo through RNO also brings excellent cost benefits with landing fees 40% lower than other coastal airports.
Nevada’s incentive program is one-of-a-kind and one of the best reasons to do business in Nevada. Business owners and their employees keep more of what they earn than those in other states because Nevada offers one of the most attractive tax structures in the country.
- No Corporate Income Tax
- No State Personal Income Tax
- No Franchise Tax
- No Unitary Tax
- No Special Intangible Tax
- No Inventory Tax
- No Inheritance Tax
- No Estate Tax
- No Gift Tax
- Nominal Annual Fees
- Minimal Reporting Requirements
- Competitive Sales and Property Tax Rates
- Minimal Employer Payroll Tax (Modified Business Tax)