Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
The Department of Transportation's (DOT) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise regulation, 49 CFR Part 26, went into effect on March 4, 1999 and Part 23 went into effect on April 22, 2005. The Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority is required to develop and implement a DBE program in compliance with 49 CFR Parts 23 and 26.
Current News and Events
The Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority will keep you updated regarding any news that is happening with the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program. Please continue to check back for the latest news.
Status of Uniform Certification Program (UCP):
In June 2001 the Nevada UCP submitted its program to the Department of Transportation. Key points of the UCP include the following:
The UCP will meet monthly to review/approve/disapprove DBE applications. This means that it is unlikely that last minute certifications will occur during the bidding process.
- The Nevada Dept. of Transportation will officially maintain the DBE Directory on its website at www.nevadadbe.com.
- DBE applications will be assigned to a "Processing Agency," based on the agency which initially receives the DBE application. There are three Processing Agencies in the state of Nevada: Nevada Department of Transportation, the Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority (Reno), and the Clark County Dept of Aviation (Las Vegas). The Processing Agency will be responsible for maintaining the DBE file, No-Change Affidavits, and responding to any informational requests about the DBE firm.
- The Nevada UCP began October 1, 2001.
DBE Program - Construction
- Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority DBE Program
- 2014-2016 DBE Goals for Reno-Tahoe International Airport
- 2014-2016 DBE Goals for Reno-Stead Airport
- DBE Application Form & Directory Listings
- Technical Assistance Resources
- Federal DBE Program
ACDBE Program - Airport Concessions