Reno-Tahoe International Airport provides the following resources in a single location for your flight planning needs. RNO works in partnership with the FAA to enhance safety and minimize the incidence of runway incursions and pilot deviations. As users of the airport, general aviation pilots play a key role in ensuring aircraft safety in the air and on the ground.
- AIRPORT CODE — RNO
- ATIS PHONE — 775-348-1550
- PRIMARY RUNWAY — 16R/L & 34L/R
- ATIS — 135.8
- CROSS WIND RUNWAY — 7/25
- CLNC DEL — 124.9
- FIELD ELEVATION — 4415 MSL
- GND CON — 121.9
- ASOS PHONE — 775-324-6659
- RNO TOWER — 118.7
- FUEL — Avgas, Jet A
- ATLANTIC AVIATION — Unicom 131.6
RNO Preflight Checklist
- Check NOTAMs for construction related closures.
- Monitor the ATIS on 135.8 prior to entering class “C” airspace at Reno or contacting ground control for taxi instructions.
- Contact Reno ground control on 121.9 prior to beginning your taxi.
- Be alert and listen for any hold-short instructions from ATC.
- Pay close attention to directional signage and surface markings.
- Verify that you have the proper ATC clearance prior to entering any active movement areas.
For further information or suggestions, please contact the RNO Operations Department at (775) 328-6490 or toll-free at 1-877-RENOFLY, both available 24/7.
Flight Planning Resources
Always verify dates on each chart and consult appropriate NOTAMs. Ensure that all appropriate charts are included that are necessary for navigation. All data is published by FAA/NACO.
Sky Vector Aeronautical Charts
RNO Airport Flight Resources
RNO Weather Terminal Area Forecast and METAR
Live Flight Tracker RNO
DUATS – Flight planning website, providing immediate online access to US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approved information.
LiveATC.net – “From Their Headsets to You”
Live ATC RNO
Live ATC NORCAL
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
ASF – Mountain Flying
FAA – Aviation Safety
FAAST Mountain Flying Safety Briefing
Wind Shear Information
Weather Decision Making for GA Pilots
Aircraft for Sale
Airport Resource Center