There are many benefits to leasing ground with the Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority (RTAA), including tax breaks and no land financing or acquisition costs. RTAA offers ground leases allowing for reduced capital expenditures for land with long-term lease terms allowing for full amortization of your building investment. Our two distinct airports can meet aviation-related airside access site selection requirements as well as distribution and warehousing site selection criteria. With the goal of providing companies with the best facility location and business environment possible, we work with each company to exhaust every opportunity to earn their business.
Click here to learn more about the RTAA Land Use Plan and Regional Plans for the Reno-Tahoe International and Reno-Stead Airports.
New Developments Available with the Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority
For more information regarding economic development opportunities at Reno-Stead or Reno-Tahoe International Airports, please click on the links below or contact Aurora Ritter, Manager of Airport Economic Development, at 775-328-6487 or email@example.com.
RNO South Land Opportunities (PDF)
The Reno-Stead Airport has opportunities for parties interested in industrial/logistics real estate space under a new Master Development Agreement with the Proposed Dermody Properties Logistics Park. If you want more information, please contact John Ramous, Partner Dermody Properties at (715)335-0172 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reno-Stead Airport Planning Documents (environmental assessment, request for qualifications, etc.) can be found here.
Reno-Tahoe International Airport Offers
- Available land in the center of Reno minutes from both US395 and I-80
- Commercial and military quality infrastructure
- No aviation congestion
- 24/7 Operations (police, fire, snow removal)
- 24/7 Tower (new tower operational in Oct. 2010)
- Two Instrument Landing Systems (redundancy) and GPS approaches on all six ends
- Large Ramp
- Foreign Trade Zone
- 24/7 On-site Customs
- Sufficient Runway Length
- Airfield capable of various cargo aircraft
- An official diversion airport for Air China and all CA Bay Area airports
- Served by three cargo carriers (DHL, FedEX and UPS) and 13 passenger airlines
For more information about in-terminal offers or on-airport offers visit our Doing Business page.