Terminal Development – Ticketing Hall Improvements
The Ticketing Hall Improvements project was originally scoped to address service level and functional deficiencies in the Ticketing Hall of the Reno-Tahoe International Airport. Issues identified include:
- The narrowness of the existing passenger circulation hallway,
- Inadequate space allocated to airline queues during peak departure times,
- Lack of public restrooms,
- Confusing wayfinding due to existing signage and limited line-of-sight through the Hall,
- Lack of available tenant space to lease to existing or future airlines, and the
- Remaining useful life of several building systems.
These existing conditions were expected to be further exacerbated by the passenger growth forecast in the 2018 RNO Airport Master Plan Update.
|CONTRACTS||Planning||Design||CMAR Pre-Construction||CM Pre-Construction||Construction Work||PM/CM Construction|
|Vendor||H&K Architects||RS&H||McCarthy Buildings Companies, Inc.||Atkins||McCarthy Buildings Companies, Inc.||Atkins|
|Award||January 2020||July 2021||October 2021||October 2021||September 2022||September 2022|
|Completion||December 2020||July 2022||August 2022||August 2022||April 2024||April 2024|
|Cost Estimates||$220,000||$2,205,821||$300,000||$39,080||$27,350,000||Est. $1,360,000|