NEWS – Spring Break is Here…
We’re paw-ssionate about you flying RNO stress-free.
Spring break is here and so are the many passengers flying in an out of RNO. Did you know RNO has an airport therapy dog program to help alleviate travel anxiety for passengers? Our Paws4Passengers dogs help make flying a little less ruff – our canine friends can be found ready for belly rubs and snuggles in the terminal or post-security on the concourses.
Paws4Passengers is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides therapeutic contact to the traveling public, airport employees, and flight crews through their nationally registered, certified, and affectionate therapy dogs.
Planning Ahead for a Bustling Airport
RNO is expecting approximately 14,000 passengers passing through the airport on peak travel days for Spring Break. The busiest days estimated to be March 17, 20, 23 & 24.
Tips from the Airport:
– Arrive early, at least two hours prior to departure.
– Give yourself extra time to park! Check our real-time parking feature and look for overflow parking signage.
– Use the Free Waiting Lot when picking up your arriving party. – Watch your step – we are under construction.
– Now on display until April 27: “Breathe 2023” by Truckee Meadows Community College students and faculty in our depARTures Gallery, on C Concourse.
– We’re Hiring: Firefighter | Airport Facilities Custodian | IT Business Analyst
– Going, going, gone: Book summer fairs now while they’re low. – The Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority “Community Road Show” is coming to Fernley, NV, in May. We’re bringing airport news to you!