NEWS – A Vibrant Way to #FlyRNO
A Vibrant Way to #FlyRNO
“Fly With US” Interactive Mural
Introducing the new interactive mural at RNO! This mural embodies the experience of taking flight from the stunning Reno-Tahoe region. Amidst the vibrant display, keep an eye out for all our state symbols (can you find them all?) like our state bird, the esteemed mountain bluebird. As passengers stand in front of the mural, they are encouraged to “take flight” by striking a pose and capturing the moment by posting to social media.
With the many seasonal nonstop routes here for the summer, we encourage you to fly RNO and strike a pose in the terminal. Our airlines are actively responding to the growing demand for travel in our region and with each flight you take, you contribute to the success of our airport. Join us in this journey and “Fly With Us” as we continue to create an experience that serves and inspires our community.
Where should we fly? If you haven’t yet, take our air service survey!
Top 5 Tips to Fly Through RNO
Helpful articles and tips we had to share.
1. Learn how to set up Google Flight Alerts for the best deals on flights.
2. Enroll with TSA PreCheck… Is it worth it? The Points Guy thinks so.
– You can book an appointment to enroll with TSA PreCheck at RNO or Staples in Reno.
– Insider tip: If you have PreCheck and the lane isn’t open, you can use the priority lane at RNO.
3. Use RNO’s real-time parking availability feature before driving to the airport.
4. Book your rental car in advance (and keep your options open) with this 2023 Insider Guide.
5. Bring your empty water bottle to RNO and fill up at one of our many filtered water bottle refill stations and drinking fountains.
Notice: RNO Parking Rate Change for the Short-Term Garage Begins July 1.
Notice: Increased crowds for the Fourth of July holiday weekend. Arrive at RNO two hours early and check your flight status before leaving for the airport.
Artown Performances Coming to RNO:
– July 5 – High Desert Harmony, 6p.m.-7p.m.
– July 6 – The Note-Ables, 1-1:45p.m.
– July 7 – Silver Sage Ukuladies, 2-3:30p.m.
– July 25 – Silver Sage Ukuladies, 2-3:30p.m.
All performances will take place inside the airport terminal in the main lobby near the ski statue. They are free and open to the public; however, parking is the responsibility of the guest.
More Nonstop Service for the Summer!
– Dallas (DAL) returns on Southwest Airlines for summer weekend service.
– Los Angeles (LAX) is back on Alaska Airlines and American Airlines for the summer.
– New York (JFK) is offered again on JetBlue Airways through the first week of September.