NEWS – Parking Alert ⚠️ What You Need To Know
Parking Nearing Capacity
Surface Lot, Garage and Overflow Lots
Leg-go of your parking worries! Construction man Emmet is here to assist you as we head into the busiest parking season of the year. Both our regular parking areas and overflow lots have been nearing capacity, and we want to make sure you have the most up-to-date information.
1. Check Parking Availability: Before heading to the airport, use the real-time parking availability feature.
2. Overflow Parking: Remember to add an extra 30 minutes to your schedule to navigate around overflow lots and walk (or take a shuttle if available) to the terminal. View Overflow FAQ’s here.
3. Curb Congestion: If you’re getting a ride to/from the airport, make sure your driver is using the Free Waiting Lot before your arrival instead of waiting for you along the front curb.
Ticketing Hall Sneak Peek
The MoreRNO Ticketing Hall Expansion and Loop Road construction zones are active! You may spot our teams hard at work as they demolish old concrete, install bollards, and help keep the Ticketing Hall clean during construction. Check out these recent photos displaying the new expansion, concrete and bollards, and new portals. There are many architectural design elements coming soon to tie in our “Modern Mountain” design.
Who’s the Lego Guy?
New Vending at RNO
Emmet assisted passengers in selecting their ideal Logo set from our new vending machine, which is available 24/7 and perfect for travelers of all ages. With a wide range of sets to choose from, this new shopping option is sure to “click” with everyone.
We’re introducing exciting vending options to enhance your dining and shopping experience. These new choices include homemade cupcakes, licorice, pretzels, Italian coffee, Kylie Jenner Cosmetics, and more.
Alliance Event: Join Daren Griffin, President and CEO of the Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority, and three other presenters, at the annual business event hosted by the Reno + Sparks Chamber of Commerce. Secure your seats for Alliance on Thursday, Nov. 2, and gain insights from community leaders.
Wait and Win: Beginning Nov. 1, 2023, when waiting to pick up your loved ones for the holidays, park in the Free Waiting Lot and enter for a chance to win free flights!
Two nonstop routes increase to 4x daily for the holidays:
– RNO to Denver (DEN) on United Airlines
– RNO to Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) on American Airlines
Midwest and east coast nonstop flights are back for the holidays:
– Fly RNO to ORD on United from Dec. 21, 2023, through Jan. 8, 2024.
– Fly RNO to JFK on JetBlue from Dec. 15, 2023, through Jan. 3, 2024
New Airline: New Pacific Airlines starts service from RNO to Ontario, California, (ONT) on Nov. 16, 2023.